We are quite unique in that we can offer everything you need to complete your bathroom renovation project from under one roof. We believe the sky’s the limit when it comes to bathroom renovations, and long gone are the days where a bathroom re-fit would only include a bath, pedestal basin and close-coupled toilet. You now have literally thousands of products to choose from (don’t worry we’ll guide you through that bit!) and many practical and innovative bathroom design ideas such as hiding shaver sockets in a cupboard, being able to turn your shower on with the push of a button and even motion sensor lights that won’t turn your extractor fan on when you use the toilet in the middle of the night!
The greatest challenge with the majority of bathrooms is their size, and this is what causes people to think they can only replace their bathroom suite with like-for-like. In reality this often isn’t the case. Depending on where your bathroom is located in the house, where the soil pipe is, your type of hot water system and its location there is often allowance for a complete or partial re-design of the layout.
Most people would assume that the set-up of their existing bathroom suite must be the best it can be, as the bathroom layout would have been given careful consideration by whoever built the house. From our experience, we have found that most of the time this is not the case, especially with houses built in the last 50 years and even more so with those built in the last 10 years, where the focus building companies has been on building houses as quickly and cheaply as possible. We only specialise in bathrooms and therefore we can create and install a new bathroom that is centered around your needs and the style of your home.
As a starting point we recommend you focus on the following three areas when starting to plan your bathroom:
1. Practicalities. Who uses the bathroom and how often, how it’s used (bathing or showering), storage needs, heating requirements etc.
2. Design. How you want the finished room to look and covers colours, type of tiles and flooring, together with the style of products you want (traditional/modern/contemporary etc.).
3. Budget. The sky is the limit on what you can spend and so we like to have some guidance on what budget you would like to allocate to the project. If you’re not sure how much you want to spend at the start then we can focus on what we would recommend based on your design brief, also taking into account how the overall concept of the room will work with the rest of your property.
We only complete installations where we have completed the design and specification, and include for all the following as part of the work:
- Technical site survey
- Detailed project planning
- Safe removal and disposal of your old bathroom suite
- Provision of premium building, plumbing, tiling and electrical materials
- Project Management
- Complete bathroom plumbing works
- Bathroom floor and wall tiling
- Joinery and carpentry works
- Internal wall plastering
- Painting and decorating
- Electrical works including certification
- Bathroom accessories and finishing touches
- 24 hour emergency telephone number 3 year workmanship guarantee
There is not a lot that we don’t know about bathrooms and we are always up for taking on a challenging space. Put us to the test and get in touch to see how we can help you in creating your dream bathroom.